Author Topic: One touch call forwarding button  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Hershel

• View Profile
One touch call forwarding button
« on: April 11, 2013, 11:51:15 AM »
I have a user who has recently upgraded from a legacy Norstar system.  In the past he always had a one touch key programmed that would automatically foward calls to his cell #.  Typically we us DEE or the user portal to provide this time of access but he really wants a one touch call forwarding button.

What I was thinking it program a station speed dial 355 9  (cell #) # and assign it to a button, this would turn call forwarding on.
I then believe we would need a second button programmed to turn call forwarding off. 

Is this correct or am I missing something?

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: One touch call forwarding button
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 06:04:18 PM »
Surely this is perfect as you say for DEE, give him a DEE toggle button and that's it sorted?

Just tried the station speed dial option, you would need a second button with 355# programmed under it.

Offline eresleff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 04:30:59 PM »
NTEDave... I'm a new Admin on the Mitel 5000. Do I presume correctly that 355 x# toggles Call Forwarding "on"... and 355 # toggles Call Forwarding "off"?

Note: "x" being any digit/extension

Instructions I have aren't very clear. I found that I am responsible for this PBX System and I'm being asked to turn call forwarding to external cell phone number "off"...

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 08:31:33 PM »
What do you mean by turning it off?

If you want to prevent the user from forwarding their calls off, there is a station flag for PSTN transfers.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 08:33:36 PM by DND ON »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10