Author Topic: YA -YourAssistant Deskphone option not working, Softphone does.  (Read 2596 times)

Offline vboost

• View Profile
Hello all.  ;D
I have ONE user who uses YA.

I have it fully configured in "Softphone" mode and using the softphone mode, i can make calls, but cannot get it to work in "Deskphone" mode.
On startup of the YA software, there used to be a pulldown menu of what mode i would like to use, either Softphone or Deskphone.  now only Softphone is available.
I checked my Licensing server, and ensured every licensable option is given to the user.

anyone have any ideas on how to get this working in Deskphone Mode?
is 'Deskphone' an option in the licensing ? as i did not see Deskphone there, i saw Softphone though.

I select the Deskphone mode in config but it always reverts back to Softphone, even after client restart.

I know this used to work on this users pc, but reformatted the users PC, and now the Deskphone option does not show up.
I even tried setting myself up with YA, and the same thing happens, softphone works fine, no deskphone option in the initial pulldown.  image attached.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated as i have read every document on YA i could find with no positive results.

Offline vboost

• View Profile
Re: YA -YourAssistant Deskphone option not working, Softphone does.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 08:26:24 AM »
does anyone even use YA?

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:05:20 AM »
Not anymore. It has been replaced by UCA so you need someone to respond who still uses it.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 09:26:58 AM »
We don't have any installations of YA anymore, but it seems to me I have seen this before... Have you tried uninstalling the client software COMPLETELY (removing registry entries and the appdata directory) and reinstalling? I don't remember the exact keys in the registry (search for Mitel) or the the directory (poke around in %appdata% for it), seems to me that took care of it.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 10:20:43 AM »
Might want to look for New Heights in the registry

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10