Author Topic: Problem with DECT  (Read 2738 times)

Offline dutch_tuga

• View Profile
Problem with DECT
« on: May 12, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »
Dear all,

I'm having some problems on a network with DECT OP27 phones. The problem is that the phones are logged in the system, but if you try to phone with it you see "no channels" on the screen and you are unable to place a call. If you try to phone to that phone you hear the phone going at the caller side, but at the calling side you don't hear anything. And if you press a couple of times at the answer button the call will be active.

This network is a combination of RFP's 32 and OP27 phones with 3300CX as ICP.

This is a new network and we are experiencing this problems from the beginning. I have registered the phones again and it looked like it was working back ok, but since last week the RFP's were restarted, it seems like the problem came back again. But I personnaly don't think that this can be the answer. I have to say that this customer is on the top floor of a building where on the roof there are a couple of GSM/UMTS antenna's.

Does anyone has a bit of a clue what it can be.

Thank you in advance

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: Problem with DECT
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »
Have you clustered the RFP's together? You need to tell them in the OMM that they are connected together and they must be able to see each other (I.E The signal must overlap each other)

Offline dutch_tuga

• View Profile
Re: Problem with DECT
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »
Yes, they are all in one cluster. It's a total of 6 RFP's. 3 are next to each other. That's the place where the most DECT users are working. The other 3 are spread wiithin a small distance. They all can overlap each other.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10