Author Topic: Call Forward Profile failed to activate  (Read 6079 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Call Forward Profile failed to activate
« on: February 19, 2013, 12:00:38 PM »
So I have a cluster of about 10 controllers that is at 4.2, and they have been having issues where using the Call Forward Profiles on 5330/5340 phones fail to activate, some phones can't edit the numbers or enter numbers, and some can't build new profiles where others can. Most of them are in 4 different COSs, but in all of them the Call Forward options are enabled as are the HCI/CTI/TAPI options. What would cause this, using the FAC for the call forwards works every time.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Call Forward Profile failed to activate
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 04:14:44 PM »
If you take a working COS and apply it to a phone that doesn't work does that correct the problem?
In other words, have you traced it to the COS?

Ralph

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Call Forward Profile failed to activate
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 05:29:04 PM »
Doesn't appear to be COS related... I opened a ticket with Mitel and their was basically "Yeah, we know"... what they actually said was "Upgrade, there are several DPARs since this revision that relate to Call Forward Profiles, especially in clustered environments, and that should correct your issues since the rest of your configuration looks correct" but at this time we can't upgrade any further than 4.2 due to incompatibilities with their 6510 voicemail, once that is upgraded later this year we will be able to upgrade to the current release. So the answer is just use FACs for now... well, the customer accepted that so I guess I am OK with it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10