Author Topic: Nupoint Usage  (Read 2287 times)

Offline npayab

• View Profile
Nupoint Usage
« on: February 11, 2013, 11:00:42 PM »
My tech has the Nupoint ports on circular, so all ports are being utilized evenly.  Is there a way to tell what is the percentage of usage for the system as a whole?

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Nupoint Usage
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 07:55:26 AM »
Seems like if I remember correctly (it's been a really long time)  that within the NuPoint there is a report that will show usage by port.
Off the 3300 there isn't.

It's pretty easy to set your VM hunt group to terminal hunting so you may want to do that also.

Ralph

Offline npayab

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 03:47:16 PM »
The Nupoint does have a report that will identify how many times a port was accessed in a specific amount of time.  If the hunt group was set to terminal then we could identify if the last ports are being utilized or not.  However, my tech indicates that when the hunt group was set to terminal that the customer was complaining about the AA/VM and he changed it to circular and they are not complaining about it anymore.  The old active voice system used have percentage of use on the ports, so when this would reach close to 80% we new that we have to add ports.  I was hoping Nupoint would have something similar.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 04:10:55 PM »
It's been a while for me but I thought the NuPoint report did show either CCS or Erlangs for usage as well as pegs.
Has your tech shown you the report?

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10