Author Topic: There are no more room for records  (Read 5581 times)

Offline markyb73

• View Profile
There are no more room for records
« on: August 20, 2012, 05:10:31 PM »
Hi,

I have a couple of CX's running 7.1 software.
Recently i have been trying to add phones and keys and i get this message whenever i try to save.
Now on the SX2000 this could be something to do with Dimensions etc etc but these CX's only have about 10-11 phones on.
I am thinking a backup/restore but don't want to if anyone has any better ideas, talking to Mitel will be a battle as they have no software assurance and i will need to plead with my leader to pay for a ticket on a tiny maintenance contract.

Cheers

Mark.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: There are no more room for records
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 05:15:30 PM »
My first thought would be to run a "dbms check full" in maintenance, if that fails to fix the issue (which it usually does), you should be able to safely do the backup/restore, just default it and restore and don't check "Restore Dimension from backup" (text might be slightly different in your software version).

Beyond that in such a small system I can't image how you wouldn't have enough of any memory allocation in Dimension Selection for any attribute to cause problems.

Offline markyb73

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 03:38:36 AM »
thanks.
thats what i thought next, do a backup/restore. Although its happening on 2 systems within the same customer which was wierd. I think they are both on a 7.1 load so maybe its a thing about that sw load.

Mark.

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 06:28:44 AM »
if you are adding DSS/BLF are you exceeding the limit of 16 appearances for any one number?

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 08:07:04 AM »
DSS and line appearances all count toward the 16 line maximum appearance of any one line.
Normally when I see this in a site your size is because you've added a bunch of multicall keys of the same extension on multiple phones to act as your main answerable number.

Ralph

Offline markyb73

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 04:11:02 PM »
i don't think i am breaking any limits with dss or multicalls etc etc. I can't even add a new phone..although i have the spare licenses to do this. Although i will check to see i am not missing the obvious :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10