Author Topic: Import list into Oaisys Tracer?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline acraig00

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Import list into Oaisys Tracer?
« on: August 06, 2012, 03:03:06 PM »
I am trying to create a call filter in our Oaisys Tracer to not record calls in certain states. It seems like the easiest way to do this is with an ANI List. I have about 150 area codes i need in the list and entering these one by one seems brutal. Is it possible to do a csv import or something like that to create a list all at once?

Thanks!

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Import list into Oaisys Tracer?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 07:23:39 AM »
I haven't used the latest version of their software so I can't say 100% that you can't. I know that you couldn't before.

Offline LGregg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 01:28:51 PM »
Hello,

Linda Gregg, OAISYS Product Manager, here.
The best way to create a Do Not Record list for area codes is by way of an ANI list, then a call filter based on this list.  When doing this it may save time if you consider using Pattern Matching and Wild Cards; more information can be found starting on page 100 of our Admin Guide:
http://www.oaisys.com/downloads/OAISYS_Version_7.2_Administration_Guide.pdf

Our product does not currently allow a way to import a list, however we are always looking for ways to enhance our product.  I have documented this request as Product Enhancement Request #55291.  Please email me directly at linda_gregg@oaisys.com if you would like to follow the status of this request.

Thank You for using OAISYS!
Linda

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 02:45:12 PM »
Linda,

Thanks for joining and giving some input on the forum! It is great having some manufacturer support around every now and then.

Matthew

Offline acraig00

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 09:05:12 AM »
wow! thanks for the response. I did create an ANI list with patterns and wildcards. I entered them all manually, which took quite a while, so that would definitely be a useful enhancement.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10