Author Topic: UCA Synchronisation  (Read 2140 times)

Offline fennd79

• View Profile
UCA Synchronisation
« on: July 31, 2012, 05:20:38 AM »
Hello,

We have recently installed UCA within our company but are having a few teething problems with this. It seems for the 5320 and 5330 model phones, when you set your status within the UCA for out of office and select divert to mobile even though it does divert to the desired location the users actual phone does not show as being on call forward. It seems there is some kind of sync issue with this. I have tried this on my phone which is a 5360 phone and it works fine. Does anyone know if there are any issues with the UCA on certain model phones as ideally we do not want to have to purchase 700 5360 IP Phones.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: UCA Synchronisation
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 08:37:01 AM »
Do those sets have a different COS? If so make sure the HCI options are enabled on the 5320s and 5330s. It should work fine.

Offline PFloyd

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 09:00:30 AM »
We have 5320s and 5330s here, running MAS 4.0 and UCA. When I change my dynamic status to 'Mobile' (which directs the calls to my cell phone), the indicator on my phone does show that the calls are being forwarded (it takes a couple seconds before it displays after switching the status).

Just a thought, but is the user's correct Desk Phone listed next to their name in the Mitel Unified Communications Server Configuration settings? I know it should be...but it may be worthwhile to double-check.

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 05:46:23 PM »
Make sure you have the COS option third party control (Think I got that slightly wrong but you will find it ) enabled

Offline smarbar

• View Profile
UCA Synchronisation
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 01:26:08 PM »
I had this issue on our own system, an upgrade sorted it, what versions are you running?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10