Author Topic: YourSite Explorer 6.0 - custom report  (Read 4127 times)

Offline bhackbarth

• View Profile
YourSite Explorer 6.0 - custom report
« on: February 11, 2013, 05:49:51 PM »
Hello,  I have a Windows Server running Contact Center Client and YourSite Explorer 6.0.0.3, connected to a Mitel 5000. I am a complete newcomer to PrairieFyre's products. But, management has asked me to build a (very interesting) custom report.  Here is what they ask:

What percentage of incoming calls by location are being answered before going to voicemail?

Of the calls not being answered and are sent to voicemail are leaving a message? (I understand that this may be difficult, and this number is less important)

Of the callers that left a message what percentage of those where called back within 1 + hours, 30 min - 60 min, 15 min - 30 min, < 15 min.

I have a long history in programming and working with MS databases, so I'm comfortable with a request like this, but what I need to know is:

Is this possible?
Can I use YourSite to build a custom report, or do I need to make my own custom application that talks to YourSite's SQL Server database?

Thank you for your insights. I'm not sure even how to configure YourSite explorer yet. At this stage I'm just looking at how complex the program is, not sure what I am doing.

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
Re: YourSite Explorer 6.0 - custom report
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »
I have no experience with the 5000 but I assume it is much the same as the 3300 when it comes to the CCM, The stats you are asking for will not be available within the flexible reporting option (Which requires a license) so you will need to go down the SQL views route.
See here for a white paper on your options

http://www.prairiefyre.com/wp-content/rscs/whitepapers/ReportingOptions_WhitePaper.pdf

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: YourSite Explorer 6.0 - custom report
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 10:44:56 PM »
As with boycey9, I'm unfamiliar with CCM on the 500, but am with the 3300.

To that end, I'm not even sure that building a customized SQL thing would give you what your looking for.

In the past, I've always been told that CCM/3300 doesn't report statistics in regards to voicemail. It can't tell you if someone reached the voicemail and hung-up or left a message.

I believe I've even been told that it can't tell you if a call even ended up in voicemail since that information is reported in the SMDR stream.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10