Mitel Forums > Mitel MiVoice Business/MCD/3300

definitive Shell command guide?

(1/10) > >>

MitelMania:
it seems over the years..  mitel support along with other techs and even on this forum give out commands for specific testing / diagnostic purposes...  however most if not all of these are undocumented in the help system / tech handbook...

is there anywhere a definitive guide to all these specialized commands and what they do?

some are entered in VXworks..  others in RTC shell, plus also diagnostics info being printed on say port 2001 etc..

-Christopher

v2win:
Not one that is publicly accessible I know Mitel has one but I am positive they wont share.

Now where is the I am taking my ball and going home simley  ;D

MitelMania:
I know I have tried to get mitel support to share.... I even said "come on we were one of the top 5 hospitality sales last year" but they still wouldnt.... they are probably worried about guys like me that would try every command just to see what it does.....  hehehe
-Christopher

v2win:
I am in the same boat as you.

I remember when the 2k was a big seller I sat in front of a maintenance terminal one day

a
aa
ab
ac
ad

untill i started running into different undocumented commands.

ralph:

--- Quote from: MitelMania on February 18, 2009, 12:01:35 PM ---I know I have tried to get mitel support to share.... I even said "come on we were one of the top 5 hospitality sales last year" but they still wouldnt.... they are probably worried about guys like me that would try every command just to see what it does.....  hehehe
-Christopher

--- End quote ---

Get this one...   I was trying to come up with the software to communicate via IP to the Shell.  (Didn't know Putty could do it at the time)
I was told that they didn't want me IP'ing into the shell becuase we might enter commands to screw things up.   Huh??  I can plug a console cable in but not IP?  yeah......

Ralph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go to full version