Author Topic: Audio Only Conferencing solution AWC?  (Read 2364 times)

Offline AntDB74

• View Profile
Audio Only Conferencing solution AWC?
« on: July 31, 2012, 06:19:08 AM »
Hi All,

I am looking for an audio conferencing solution for one of my customers. They want a solution that does not require logging into a web client to control the basic features of an Audio conference. All they need is the ability to Have a leader pin and participant pins, the leder would need to be able to start the conference and also mut all other participants from his hanset. It appars that there is no way of doing this on AWC!! Or is it just not publicised? Any other solutions out there?

Offline JoeShmo

• View Profile
Re: Audio Only Conferencing solution AWC?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »
Very odd, but I dont see a way to do this either.  We have AWC, and I just setup a conference, and called in with leader code from one phone, and participant from another.  Neither could access any menus (hitting all keys on keypad), so I'm guessing there is no way to do it.  Sure, from a web page, I can mute people, see whos talking, disconnect people, etc.. but from the phone; nothing.
It amazes me that the simplest things are left out of AWC.  Of course I'm not expert on AWC, so maybe theres something somewhere to enable phone commands, but so far, I have not found it from reading docs, or looking around all the server admin screens.

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
Re: Audio Only Conferencing solution AWC?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 05:19:57 PM »
Maybe a service like http://www.powwownow.co.uk/ would be more benificial

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10