Author Topic: OPS Manager resilient hunt groups  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Beethoven

• View Profile
OPS Manager resilient hunt groups
« on: September 17, 2014, 08:31:12 PM »
Hi all hope your all well,

I was wondering if I could pick your brains.

I'm currently having issues making a hunt group resilient within OPS Manager, when I go in and choose the resilient system within the hunt group form and click sync with OPS manager I get the following error "Number does not translate to a valid non-prime or key appearance" the number synchronises fine if its not resilient which proves to me that its not clashing anywhere its only when resiliency is enabled. There are other hunt groups which are resilient.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: OPS Manager resilient hunt groups
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 02:17:53 PM »
Program the resiliency in the Hunt Group form first, then you should be able to make the OpsManager TD entry resilient.

Offline Beethoven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 09:05:57 PM »
Hey Lundah,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Well I tried that as well and I get the same error I have even tried to create it then name it using OPS with a sync and then go back in to OPS and make it resilient but I get the same error

Thanks

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 11:08:44 AM »
You can't make a Hunt Group resilient in OpsManager, you have to select the secondary element in the Hunt Group assignment form in the 3300 itself. Then, once that is done, you should be able to go into the Telephone Directory Editor in OpsManager and add the secondary element for the TD entry for the hunt group.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10