Author Topic: Nupoint installed on APC - anyone?  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Mike Abell

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Nupoint installed on APC - anyone?
« on: June 13, 2011, 04:02:32 PM »
I have been having serious issues with our Nupoint voicemail system.  It is crashing weekly and knocks out our voicemail system and auto-attendant.  Ours is actually installed on the APC that is mounted inside the 3300 cxii.  Does anyone else have this configuration?  I had a Mitel tech onsite to try and figure out what was going on and he said he had NEVER seen Nupoint being ran off of the 3300 and it took him calling 8 techs at Mitel before even one of them believed that this was possible.   I was flabbergasted.  They sold me this system with this configuration,  I didn't request it that way.  At any rate, has anyone else experienced the APC server just "crashing" and if so, what did you do to fix.  Thank you for your time!

Mike Abell
IT Manager
SFEG
Mabell@sfeg.com

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:09:21 PM by Mike Abell »

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: Nupoint installed on APC - anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 07:16:07 PM »
Given that running MAS/NP on an APC card isn't supported, I'd say that the only option will be to convert it to a physical or virtual machine, and run NP from there. Otherwise I'd say Mitel wouldn't want to look at it until it is in a supported state!

Offline mav

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 03:21:47 PM »
MAS 2.2 is not supported on the APC card, in fact the APC is getting retired later this year. Go get an external server and run it on there, I'm sure it will be fine. Latest Rel of NuPoint is 4.2 so might be worth upgrading that too

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 03:55:23 PM »
Better yet, put in on VMWare.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10