Author Topic: Call Pickup Display  (Read 3335 times)

Offline harts

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Call Pickup Display
« on: May 06, 2011, 10:37:52 AM »
Hi
We have just had a Mitel 3300 system installed. I was wondering if the system can show who's phone you are picking up when you activate the pickup feature. At the moment if user 1 calls user 2 and user 3 activates call pickup, user 1's name is displayed. I would rather know who's phone I am picking up.

Strangely, if an external call comes into user 1 and user 2 picks up the call, user 1's name is displayed for 1 second before reverting to the external number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Call Pickup Display
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 07:24:56 AM »
You may consider DSS/BLF keys instead of pickup groups. This would allow you to label the button whatever you wish and the users would see a flashing light indicating which user is ringing. That is if I understand what it is you are wanting this to do.

Offline harts

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 07:55:40 AM »
Thanks, I did consider the busy lamp option, this would work for a small number of people, but really we want the phone to display the phone number or name of the phone I have picked up.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 07:59:27 AM »
How many phones are we talking about and what is the purpose of picking up the calls?

Offline harts

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 09:27:06 AM »
We have 700 phones and around 10-20 people in each pickup group. Our old Meridian systems used to sho us who's phone we was picking up...so I would have thought the Mitel would have done the same!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10