Author Topic: Looking for economical call recording solution  (Read 2416 times)

Offline ovenbird

• View Profile
Looking for economical call recording solution
« on: February 24, 2011, 01:23:31 PM »
Hi - We have a 3300mxe and we'd like to add call recording without the big guys big price. We've been thinking about doing something on the trunk side with a tap board (http://www.digital-loggers.com/T1.html). While I am pretty confident, a tap board like this one or another brand will get us the calls, we don't have a lot of control of excluding extensions, etc (we just want to record ACD calls so setting up rules for DID won't work for us).

I know the 3300 will output SMDR and the tap board above has a utility that will collect the SMDR data, but won't marry it with the recorded calls themselves.

We don't care about real-time review of the calls, so we could do a job once a night to move only desired recorded (ACD calls) calls to a directory or something like that. But the SMDR info needs to somehow be referenced with the recording itself.

Are there other products that we should look at? Any suggestions on how to implement this? Anyone interested in doing a project?

Thanks,
Dave

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
Re: Looking for economical call recording solution
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 11:26:28 PM »
  How many stations are you going to record?  Talkument has a pretty affordable, already developed and pretty slick solution....

-Chak

Offline ovenbird

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 03:10:14 PM »
About 25 stations.

When I google Talkument, I see some relation to Oaisys. Is that correct?

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 08:16:45 PM »
  Yep, that is the one....

-Chak

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10