Author Topic: Mitel Call flow phone tree - Nupoint  (Read 149 times)

Offline herecomestherooster

• View Profile
Mitel Call flow phone tree - Nupoint
« on: September 17, 2024, 02:52:20 PM »
Haven't looked into it much yet but figured I'd throw a post up incase anyone had some insight. I was forced into overseeing my employers phone system & have learned quite a bit so far. Two weekends ago I got a call with issues and it turned out somehow the entire phone tree for the main mailbox was wiped out completely. I rebuilt the tree and even saved it as a template for potential future problems. Skip to next weekend and again the same thing happened except it was a quick 30 second fix because I created the template. Is there some reason the tree would be getting wiped out? There is a night and day menu that is set on a schedule, sometimes if coverage allows at the operator station they will manually over the phone enable the day menu early. Is there any way they could be doing something from there? Like I said I haven't looked into yet so just a shot to maybe save some time. Thanks.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel Call flow phone tree - Nupoint
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:04:32 AM »
Users with access to the MiCollab End User Portal can modify their own call directors I think. That's the only idea that quickly comes to mind.

Offline herecomestherooster

• View Profile
Re: Mitel Call flow phone tree - Nupoint
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:42:50 AM »
I don't allow that. I had one director I have ever set up a login for and that was just to download a voicemail in his inbox.
The only access a few people have with this single mailbox is to press star when calling in to get to the Manuel override and switch the auto attendant to "day menu" early.

I wasn't sure if someone had any knowledge on if something while calling in could be triggering it or if it's a bigger issue with the server. Nothing in the logs to suggest a problem though.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10