Author Topic: MUG Events - North America Chapter Event - Hershey, PA  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Mitel User Group

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MUG Events - North America Chapter Event - Hershey, PA
« on: August 07, 2024, 10:41:28 AM »
Mitel User Group (MUG) is excited to announce the formation of the new North America Chapter. Chapter membership is simple and automatic (based upon location), fostering connections through local engagement.

The MUG North America Chapter will be hosting a complimentary event for MUG members in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Join us for a day of networking, learning, and collaboration. Hear from Mitel leaders on product portfolio updates, participate in product education and training, and connect with industry colleagues to share challenges and successes.

While there is no registration fee, we do request that you RSVP. The deadline to RSVP is Tuesday, September 10th.

Learn more and RSVP here: https://mitelusergroup.org/events/hersheypachapterevent/

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: MUG Events - North America Chapter Event - Hershey, PA
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2024, 03:21:48 PM »
I can't make this one, but I would be interested in one in the Midwest.

Offline Mitel User Group

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 05:29:41 PM »
Thanks for your interest!  MUG plans to continue to add more events for 2025.  Please watch the MUG event calendar for details.
https://mitelusergroup.org/upcoming-mug-events/

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2024, 09:54:56 AM »
Thanks for sharing, but quite a bit out of my way... will watch for an event in the upper Midwest and might be able to make one in that area... Minneapolis/St Paul area would be quite doable and has a fair concentration of Mitel systems... 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10