Author Topic: Caller ID not working on incoming calls.  (Read 397 times)

Online thenewguy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Caller ID not working on incoming calls.
« on: June 17, 2024, 01:33:27 PM »
I have a simple 250.  The customer has requested CID.  CID info is coming in from the CO analog lines.  Under the phone flags  Display CID on ringing  (yes)   Display outside CID name (yes)

I cannot enable or put phones into the Extended ring cadence or Caller id co and Caller ID IC under system flags.   This field is blank when opened up.  How can I get this enabled or phones put into this field so CID will work.   

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Caller ID not working on incoming calls.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 03:17:34 PM »
Thenewguy,

Caller-ID is pretty simple to get working on the MiVO-250 so I am not sure exactly what your issue is, but here is what needs to be set for flags on the phones.

Expanded CO Call Information On Displays - Enabled by Default
Outside Party Call Information has Priority - Enabled by Default

The other flags you are referring to only work if the two above are enabled.

Display Only CID on Ringing is a relatively new flag that removes the transfer information and replaces it with the originating Caller-ID information and is disabled by default.

Display Outside Party Name is not a new flag, but it allows you to toggle between seeing the Name or Number on the phone along with the call timer on the second line and is enabled by default.

Now, another new System Flag is Display Caller ID Name and Number, Default-No, which removes the Call Timer from the display and allows you to see both Name and Number while you are talking on the phone.

Hopefully that solves your problem, but keep in mind none of these really designed to work with Single Line phones.

Thanks,

TE

Online thenewguy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2024, 02:20:20 PM »
These are 8560 phones.  I notice that the window on the right shows the phones that have the flags.  such as show caller id when ringing, this has all my phones.  However the caller ID -CO shows now phone and I cannot add any to it.  Could this be the problem?  This is under phone related info flags.  System flags has display caller ID set to yes. 
Thank you for your help.

Offline ACDeezNutz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2024, 11:39:35 PM »
Do you have analog trunks set to Bellcore FSK?  I believe caller ID never works until you set that on each trunk.

Online thenewguy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2024, 11:20:40 AM »
That was it!!!  Thank you

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10