Author Topic: Mitel Dial by Name  (Read 4436 times)

Offline tovythomas

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel Dial by Name
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2022, 11:00:13 AM »
Thanks again for your assistance on this. Once the extension ID was created on the Ohio system and the greeting configured for it, it is working as expected.

You're a lifesaver.

Thanks, I'll send you a PM but here is a screenshot of the applications on the Florida system .  If you are willing to look at the DB's, I'd appreciate it.

tovythomas,

If there is only the one AA then most likely you have centralized your VM within the Ohio office too; just a guess.

This would mean that you don't setup mailboxes on the Florida site, but the on the Ohio site after you created the extension and Exported it to Ohio.

The only way for me to be sure is to see your DB though, but the easiest thing to look for is if there is a Message Notification Application in the Florida Voice Processor Applications.

If there isn't a Message Notification Application there then all of your Voice Mail messages would be coming out of the Ohio site which means you have it setup wrong for this user and it is causing your problems now.

If there is a message notification there then it would be easier for me to answer your question quickly if I could see both of the DB's.

If you just want an answer to how to setup the Extension ID within the Ohio DB then give the user the extension to the Ohio Voice Processor and they would set it up the same way they do their normal mailbox; it just doesn't take messages.

However, do not post your DB within the forum please, but send me a PM and we will work something out.

Thanks,

TE

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel Dial by Name
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2022, 11:22:07 AM »
See Reply #4.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10