Author Topic: Program phone key to illuminate/blink when call waiting in ACD path queue  (Read 942 times)

Offline mitelrvtd

• View Profile
Wasn't sure if one of the Line Types for programming phone keys had this functionality. At least I couldn't tell which one might do that.

If anyone knows or has a list of definitions for the programable key Line Types.

Thank you!

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
you will find the answer in the mitel help

Offline mitelrvtd

• View Profile
Thanks, that is what I looked at and see a list of Line Types but couldn't find definitions of what each one does.

I programmed an "ACD" key but it didn't seem to do anything if that was the one. (see now that one just gives you ACD options when pressed, not a presence type key)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 02:09:26 PM by mitelrvtd »

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I think you're looking for "Generic Group Alert" and you'd want to follow up by setting a value for "First Status Threshold Minutes/Seconds" in the agent skill group as well Alert Device.

Offline mitelrvtd

• View Profile
I think you're looking for "Generic Group Alert" and you'd want to follow up by setting a value for "First Status Threshold Minutes/Seconds" in the agent skill group as well Alert Device.
Thank you very much.
Was trying to use the Generic Group Alert but didn't know to set the alert timer in the skill group. Setting the alert timer to zero accomplished what I was looking for. Just wanted a basic indicator for someone in the queue for a very small group without having to give them Ignite or CCC.
Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10