Author Topic: Snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone  (Read 1582 times)

Offline josh_marchant

• View Profile
Re: Snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2020, 03:51:34 PM »
The Snom phone is able to dial out but when the call is picked up there is no sound on the Snom end and loud static noise on the external end. For the SIP DECT phones, they're not able to dial out at all, it just says unavailable right away. For these, I've tried starting the dialed number with 9 as I am doing on the Snom device and dialing just the external number.

The NAT type was set to native so I changed it to NAT. After doing this the static noise on the Snom call disappeared but now there is no sound at all on either end. I have not tried the other SIP handsets yet as I'll need to be in the office tomorrow to test them.

Offline josh_marchant

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 02:49:58 AM »
So I've just got back into the office with the phone and the issue doesn't seem to be with calling externally, at least on the Snom phone. It seems that whenever the Snom phone is called it works fine, but if it calls another extension or external number then the static noise issues occur.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 02:53:42 AM by josh_marchant »

Offline josh_marchant

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2020, 03:11:01 AM »
After some trial and error with the settings on the phone, I managed to fix the audio issue by disabling 'RTP Encryption'

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10