Mitel Forums > Mitel Jobs and Mitel Careers

Remote Mitel Voice Engineer Job Opportunity

(1/1)

JoseRivera:
My client is currently seeking a Mitel Voice Engineer for a remote opportunity. Candidates must sit in the U.S and work w/o sponsorship now or in the future. Please contact me if you're interested in the role below! If you're interested in this opportunity, please send me your updated resume in a .doc format to jrivera@executiveplacementsllc.com

Client: Confidential
Terms: Direct Hire
Status: Must be able to work without sponsorship now OR in the future
Pay: Negotiable

Remote work is an option for right candidate!

Job Description:
Primary role focus on the current need is to deepen Mitel MiVoice Business, Contact Center, and Mitel Flex expertise.
•   Technically strong in Network Environment - examples include proficiency with VoIP, Wireless LAN, IT Managed Services, Cloud telephony and Workspace As A Service.
•   Understanding of network topology, and confidence in working with network infrastructure, including routers, firewalls, managed switches.
•   Project Management skills, and pride in delivering exceptional customer outcomes without close supervision is a must. We recognize and reward great attitudes.
• Mitel, Zultys, Broadsoft or other Cloud provider experience is a plus.
•   Must have MiVoice, MiContact Center, and/or MiCloud Flex experience and/or certs

mismaili:
hello,

I have been a Inter-tel/ Mitel Technician for 15 years now, please feel free to contact me for any work you may need.

Thanks,

Mizafer Ismaili
mizafer@yahoo.com

mismaili:

--- Quote from: mismaili on May 06, 2020, 04:34:44 PM ---hello,

I have been a Inter-tel/ Mitel Technician for 15 years now, please feel free to contact me for any work you may need.

Thanks,

Mizafer Ismaili
mizafer@yahoo.com

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go to full version