Mitel Forums > Mitel Jobs and Mitel Careers

Immediate Need for MItel Sx200/3300 Techs

(1/2) > >>

cknetworks:
Looking for experienced Tech for Direct Hired for configuring and troubleshooting sx200 and 3300 system. Tech should have prior experience configuring SX200 or 3300. Hospitality experience is plus. Tech will also be required to travel for Installations. Tech will need passport This is a Direct Hire position Need 2 Techs. ASAP. Techs will work remotely from Home office. Location nationwide.

klittle:
Hi responding to your post.
I am certified on almost everything Mitel (current)
Including MiVoice business. MiVoice office 250, MiCollab MBG Contact center ,NuPoint ,
really way to much to list here . Please see the attached resume.
Thanks

acejavelin:

--- Quote from: klittle on January 22, 2020, 02:58:04 PM ---Hi responding to your post.
I am certified on almost everything Mitel (current)
Including MiVoice business. MiVoice office 250, MiCollab MBG Contact center ,NuPoint ,
really way to much to list here . Please see the attached resume.
Thanks

--- End quote ---
As a moderator of this forum I almost edited your message and removed the attached resume, but you did post it yourself... Be aware that the OP isn't the only one who may look at it (seeing it has been downloaded a half dozen times already). I would suggest removing it and PMing the OP rather than posting it in a public forum which is known to get combed by recruiters and bots, there is a lot of person information in a resume which you might not want everyone to have access too.  ;)

klittle:
I did not realize that my attachment could be downloaded by anyone. I am not sure how to remove the attachment.
Can you tell me how to delete it or can you delete it for me?
Thank you for the warning

ralph:
I've removed the attachments for you.

Ralph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go to full version