Author Topic: UC360 Company Directory  (Read 2697 times)

Offline dhumes0524

• View Profile
Re: UC360 Company Directory
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 02:15:53 PM »
Thank you.  Not sure if you are allowed to distribute those documents, but if you are, I would love to have a copy of that.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 07:31:36 AM »
dhumes0524,

Sorry it took so long to get around to downloading that manual, but unfortunately there is nothing different in the new manual versus the older ones for that particular subject.

Let's try looking at the logs and see what, if anything, is causing the problem.

Quote from: MiVoice Conference/Video Phone Manual ver 2.1 SP7
Debug Settings
1. Press Settings .
2. Press Advanced.
3. Press System Settings.
4. Press Debug Settings.

You have the following options:
• Debugging - By default, debug logging is enabled.

• Logging Level - Warning is the default Logging Level.

• Kernel Messages - Enabled.

• Debug log size.

• Automatic Ethernet Trace - automatically starts an ethernet trace when network congestion occurs (default is disabled).

• Manual Ethernet Trace - starts an ethernet trace when the user presses the Start Ethernet Trace button (default is disabled).
- When enabled, phone will invoke a tcpdump to capture an Ethernet trace when network impairment is detected and/or manually (on demand by the user).
- Logging level elevated during capture duration.
- Ethernet trace duration: 60 seconds or 100MB (whichever comes first).
- Last five captures are retained.
- Traces are copied to SD card through existing log copy mechanism.

• Copy Logs to SD - copies logs to an SD card.

• Copy Logs to USB Flash Drive - copies logs to a USB flash drive.

• Development - for internal use only.

• Custom Video Settings - for debug purposes and not recommended to be used.

• Legacy Interop Mode - this option is used if the phone is experiencing problems interoperating with non-Mitel based servers. By default, this setting is not enabled. Do not enable it unless advised by Mitel Technical Support. While troubleshooting, it is also recommended to enable H.264 base profile to improve interoperation with non-Mitel based servers.

• Always mirror primary display to HDMI - this option allows the phone to mirror the phone on the HDMI display is for demo and training purposes only

If that doesn't show anything then you will need to have your vendor call Mitel Tech Support to get this resolved.

Thanks,

TE

Offline fcoffey

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 02:09:10 PM »
I had optimism when I first opened the file, because the column headers are different than what my MiVO-250 exported.  But, unfortunately, I was still met with the same result when I tried to import.

Have you made any headway with this?  I am trying to import some contacts (phones) out of a MiVO 250 and also do not know the secret sauce and/or incantation. I tried a CSV layout as laid out by TE, but to no avail.  Debug output says "1st line not valid" but of course doesn't tell me what IS valid.

Even despite the fact of cranking the debug up all the way....no clues.

My UC360 is running 2.1.7.1

Thanks,

Fred

Offline dhumes0524

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2019, 11:20:09 AM »
Unfortunately I never did get this working and just deployed the phone with a company directory.  Revisiting it is on my list of things to do, but it is towards the bottom.  I will be excited to hear if you are able to figure this one out.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10