Author Topic: MCD Callflow to MiCC Workflow programming  (Read 2852 times)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MCD Callflow to MiCC Workflow programming
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2019, 08:01:58 AM »
Dogbreath,

To change the site mode just requires the site manager to go into the Management Studio Subroutine select 2 to change Site Mode and then select 1 to change system wide or 2 to change via Hunt Group or Messaging Port DN. This is similar to how they did it through the NuPoint so there isn't a large learning curve and it is how they expect it to work when we are done. The issue I was running into was not being able to share Messaging Ports across the Hunt Groups so they can use option 2,2 to individually change a site. Since it is my understanding that if you shared ports and a site went into Emergency Mode those ports that are shared would be in Emergency mode even for sites that weren't supposed to be in Emergency mode and therefore those calls would go to the wrong recording/mailbox.

Sarond,

I am using Messaging and Routing Ports as they didn't pay for IVR Ports. The gist of the story is that the customer has 43 sites and they want to be able to put each site into Emergency Mode on an individual basis. Each Workflow has a different set of destinations and offerings and in some cases completely different flow than other sites. The system now has 240 Messaging and Routing Ports and I have 43 different Hunt Groups with 5 ports in each of them.

Thanks,

TE

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 04:48:24 AM »
Every day's a school day on mitelforums.com....I didn't know there was any such thing as free MiCC ports. What I was suggesting to you was basically to implement everything with IVR workflows rather than using the built-in emergency feature. If you don't have any IVR ports then you won't be able to do it that way.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 12:22:06 AM »
Something to try.

Use ACD Paths to check for a DND condition. You create the ACD Path for each "Site". They don't have to flow or route anywhere because you won't be using them for anything except to be put into DND.

With your call flow you would put a "Queue" condition in there as a check to how you want to route the call. e.g. If queue 1 is in DND route to bad weather message or other call flow. Do this for each of your sites call flows.

Each site would then use the "Remote DND" code to activate and deactivate the DND on their sites ACD Path.

I don't know how you'll go with the 240 ports, that's a lot. I know Mitel usually only recommend 100 on each server.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10