Author Topic: Setting up new callbox help!  (Read 4380 times)

Offline telecom_guy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Setting up new callbox help!
« on: September 02, 2008, 03:33:14 PM »
Hello,

We have an existing building with 3300 that has the administrators callbox which already has the existing opening greeting.  However, there will be another entity going into the same building with different DID# from the phone company. 
I'm trying to set up when users call the new main DID, it will route to a greeting always ("we are open from 8 to 5....") then it will route to a hunt# which routes to multi-lines on 2 phones.  Can someone please help me? Can the 3300 have more than one callbox?

Thanks

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Setting up new callbox help!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »
Is the caller expected to dial something or is the message only to let them know what the hours are and then automatically transfer?

Ralph

Offline telecom_guy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »
The caller will just listen to the greeting that tells them the hours then it will automatically transfer to the hunt. 

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 10:13:53 PM »
  I think there is a mailbox type that will let you do this - but I can't recall right now.  I'll look when I get near a 3300. . .

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »
I hacked around with it for just a couple of minutes but couldn't make it work and ran out of time.  I have two thoughts, (1) the mailbox will be a "transfer box".  I just couldn't get it to work.
(2) If you have ACD it could be done by setting up RADS and a new "dummy" ACD PATH that plays the RAD and then "interflows" after the greeting has played.  You'd have to adjust your timers on this but I've done it before.

Ralph
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:27:06 AM by ralph »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10