Author Topic: How to connect a Gigaset N300 base station and A540h gigaset mobile to mitel sys  (Read 3163 times)

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Hi, yes that has SIP-Alg in it. Look down the paper you have posted to table 2. SIP has 3 alg services which may well all need to be turned off.

Offline scottH

• Contributer
    • View Profile
A bit more info, if i dial the ext directly we cant hear them they can hear us as we are aware, BUT if i use my mitel voip phone and dial an outside line to school reception then dial the extension of the voip phone (and gigaset phone) it all works fine?

So question is whats blocking it? no SIP ALGS configured on switches ???????

Offline x-man

• View Profile
I think that proves you have a problem on your network. SIP calls are point to point once your call is set up. So IP to IP; and the mitel just monitors the calls. So once the call is set up on the local network it goes internal IP to internal IP and that is failing but on the external call it goes from internal IP to external IP.

Have your tried internal from a number of phones rather than just one? It really does sound like something on the internal network is set. Do you have any trunking for the vlan (i.e. using the router to route between the vlans?

Offline scottH

• Contributer
    • View Profile
No the vlan is just purely set up to separate the VoIP from network traffic, no routers involved just all switches.

Yes we have tried phoning from different blocks (different switch cabs ) across the site.

One thing i have not tried is from the same block as the kitchen i will try that as they will be in the same switch cab.

Offline scottH

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Tried phone from same block / same switch and still no joy, whats annoying is the fact if i dial the school phone number first then put in the extension it works fine, same if i dial out that way from the mobile to my desk phone.  >:( >:(

Offline x-man

• View Profile
There is no SIP-Alg on the gigaset is there?

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Two things;

try and put the mitel in the gigaset as a proxy.

try and use some non standard ports instead of 5060/61. to see if you can bypass nat somehwere.....

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10