Mitel Forums > MiVoice Office 250/Mitel 5000

Solved: Importing .wav files into audiotex on releases older than 6.2

(1/5) > >>

b_hackbarth:
For any of you that have customers with CS chassis or ones that simply don't want to keep SWA current to get 6.2,  but do want to import .wav files into audiotext recordings,  I have written a windows app that accomplishes this automatically.  PM me if interested.

b_hackbarth:
Potential new feature: import audio files into mailbox greetings, not just audiotex.   This was suggested to me by another tech, I'm glad they did because I hadn't thought of that.  I'm developing that now.

Also, dump all/selected messages to PC. Sometimes a RAC gets too long and cannot be emailed or forwarded.

b_hackbarth:
New software release-
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B27N8eiMeYeQX25rSi1Jb3J2R00/view?usp=sharing

Features
Added full support for G726 (32Kbps)  (this setting is under Voice Processor  -> UVM codec. You can mix and match file types without changing this setting on the Controller. G726 sounds much crisper but uses a bit more space (about 4x as much)

Added support for controller- allowed maximum greeting length, up to 15 minutes per file

Better support for pre-6.0 systems that can only do a backup type "Database to PC and voice data elsewhere"

Added diagnostic logging  (Maintenance -> log)

Added online update (Maintenance -> check for updates) for painless software updates

Many thanks to all who helped test, suggest features, and assisted me to develop this enough for use in serious environments. PM me with requests

sarond:
Good work.

Looks very useful. Although I haven't had time to have a good look yet.

I figured a way to manually extract and import audiotex in the past but this is obviously much better.
I wouldn't have a clue how to code.

Mailbox import/export would be a very good feature.

Tech Electronics:
Sarond,

You don't have to know how to code anymore to do something like this. If you can do it manually then it only requires a script to perform. I have used my own for years, starting with the old Axxess rhetorix files, and have had no issues. Look at something along the lines of AutoIT and things will start falling into place; my latest one is a testing tool that allows me to change my IP Address on the fly from preconfigured settings.

b_hackbarth,

This is really nice, but how are you providing the access keys to get all of the features? Also, you could just access the system directly to download/upload the files as well, but then again my doesn't access the files from a save; although it will soon.

Thanks,

TE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go to full version