Author Topic: Communication issues from Satellite system to Master on Mitel A-470 AIN set up  (Read 1536 times)

Offline srirammig112

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi all,
We have a Mitel A-470 AIN set up.Both the systems(Master and Satellite) are on Release 4.1 HF4 .Earlier, whenever we had a network failure then the Satellite system would reboot automatically and would come up and show " Satellite in offline mode" on the display of Mitel A-470. Post this both the Master and the Satellite systems would continue to function as individual systems. When network comes up then the satellite would reboot again and the display would show "Mitel" and communication between Master and Satellite would be established.Now we face an issue where when the network is down then the Satellite doesn't reboot but when we login through web access then the main page post login shows AIN:Sattelite is online .We have to manually reboot almost 3-4 times .Each time the Satellite system comes up we face a different issue .After First reboot we get a long busy tone on every phone and there will be no internal communication. After second reboot we find there is no dial tone at all on any extension. After Third reboot we find that we get dial tones on extensions and we can even call extensions in Master but We cannot hear the other party,means Satellite cannot hear the Master system's extensions.Only after fourth reboot that the communication would be fully established.I have the crash logs taken while rebooting the system for the third and fourth time respectively but since its in .gz format so not sure whether i can post it here.

Please help me in resolving this issue .

Thank you in advance

Regards

Offline bojo387

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Have you opened a Team Track ticket for this? I think it is best since they can analyse the crash logs better.

BR/Bojo

Offline srirammig112

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Thank you Bojo387 but i haven't opened any ticket with Team Track on this issue.I thought of checking with forum members before opening the ticket.Anyway ,thank you for suggesting.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10