Author Topic: Mitel3300 can I personalise system info recordings? ie. "your being transferred  (Read 2406 times)

Offline FPSMitel

• View Profile
Scenario is:

Call Tree Menu node is used (with a professional recording), option 1 for Sales is pressed and then a built-in recording "you are being transferred to....." is heard.

Is it possible to personalise the built-in transfer recording, this is so we can use the same recorded voice across our call tree options?

Many Thanks

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
I was able to remove it by going to the administrator's mailbox and changed the technician function code to 11 (I think).

http://mitelforums.com/forum/index.php?topic=9532.msg42007#msg42007

Offline FPSMitel

• View Profile
Thanks petr.necas, our Mitel support is saying it's not possible due to system limitations and IVR would be needed.

Could you please expand on how to get into the admin mailbox and which parameters\settings are for your comment please?

3) Then from the administrator's mailbox set the parameters for 199 to 11 (this probably removed the ugly message "Please hold while...." but I'm not sure now)

Thanks

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
1) Dial the voicemail hunt group number
2) As soon as you hear "Welcome...", press *
3) When you hear "Please enter your mailbox number", press 999 (or look at VM Mailboxes to see what the administrator's mailbox number is)
4) When you hear "Welcome the administrator, please enter your pascode", enter the pascode (the pascode can be set in VM Options)
5) When logged in, select 2 (Make sure "Enable TUI edit, delete of mailboxes" in VM Options is enabled)
6) Then select 2 to edit the mailbox, enter the extension and the press # few times until you hear "Please enter a technician function code", enter the code then

Please search for a "Mailbox Greetings" page in the embedded help for more details.

Offline Yegor

• View Profile
Hi!

I got the same issue with system voice messages. I just want to disable it.
I've tried solutions provided by petr.necas, but no luck.

Are there any updates on that?
Appreciate for any advise or pointer.

My platform info:
MiVoice Business
Release level: 7.2
Active software load: 13.2.0.17
Platform: MXe-III 1024MB of RAM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10