Author Topic: External call forward  (Read 2109 times)

Offline ucsenoi79

• Contributer
    • View Profile
External call forward
« on: May 17, 2017, 02:10:42 PM »
Hello,

I am looking a solution to forward calls to external number CALL CENTER during OFF HOURS; I was looking through different topics on forum to match my scenario. I already create a System Speed Call to point outside the system.
The call comes on PRI (cx2 controller) then is transfer to NuPoint CALL FLOW where a schedule is in place. For the security reason, NuPoint do not permit external calls.
ON HOURS it is OK, the call is blind transferred back to PBX RING GROUP (member present and overflow to speed call system outside number).
OFF HOURS, is programmed as blind transfer to the system speed call, but the call remains queued forever. The only way to make it transferred is to make ‘it ring elsewhere then call forwarded first alternative to system speed call.

Any tips appreciated.

Dan

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: External call forward
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 07:52:53 PM »
Maybe send it to a dummy ACD path and interflow it the speed call after 1sec.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 07:57:57 AM »
How do you have the NuPoint blocked from external calls?
If it's blocked via COR then Toll Restriction Override enable in the speed dial should take care of it.
If it's blocked via COS, tenant or interconnect restriction then I think you'll need to do it the way that sarond suggest by queueing it to an ACD path for 1 second the interflowing it.

Ralph

Offline ucsenoi79

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 09:44:15 AM »
Well, NuPoint VM extension is restricted on CX2 controller COS. As you both propose the same option, I’ll give it a try then i'll post back my results.

Thx

Dan

Offline ucsenoi79

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 02:07:18 PM »
Hello,

The dummy ACD path interflow work only for calls from inside. For calls arise from outside, I think an agent licence is required, which I don’t have one. Also I was trying EHDU but again, need licence.

The Ring Group number 11111 has this member number (22222) and I must make it ring first then the Interflow DN NUMBER will transfer the call outside via system speed call.
I was thinking to make it ring on Virtual PKM DEVICE as Multiline set key, but it does not seems to work, still searching . 

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thx

Offline ucsenoi79

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 01:42:26 PM »
It is impossible to make this scenario, I decide to skip NuPoint and get the call directly to RingGroup with Overflow Number (system speed call pointing outside).
The client must activate Make Busy key on the phone during off hours or break time. The call will always follow the same path, but the user decide when is ready or not.

Thx

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 07:51:23 PM »
I would think sending it to a trusted extension with the necessary cos/cor that was forwarded would have worked.

Offline eugenej

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 12:07:26 PM »
My five cents

Use a reroute for afterhours (night service) that points to an extension that is permanently call forwarded to your desired number/speed call. This will be a trunk to trunk call though. Careful, Toll Fraud a possibility.

If you don't want to use night service then you could use queue DND or path unavailable.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10