Author Topic: vMAS not synching with vMCD  (Read 1554 times)

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
vMAS not synching with vMCD
« on: May 17, 2017, 12:25:59 AM »
Hi guys,

Site have vMCD running version 14.0.0.97 and vMiCollab 7.3.0.106. We recently upgraded vMAS to MiCollab 7.3.0.106 from version 6.0. The upgrade went OK however we have noticed 1 or 2 things that are not quite working as they did before the upgrade:
- we used to create the users in vMAS and they would sync into vMCD. This is not happening anymore. Even if I force a sync. I can ping the vMCD from the MAS and vice-versa no worries.
- when we create a MiCollab client user and set a password and TUI passcode, the user gets an email with the login ID and password, but not the TUI passcode. On the MAS, Under Configuration - MiCollab settings - Welcome email tab, TUI Passcode tick box is ticked. Not sure why its not sending it out in the email

Has encountered this issue with these versions? I cannot see anything in the release notes - or maybe I missed it!

Cheers!

Offline petr.necas

• View Profile
Re: vMAS not synching with vMCD
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 01:11:52 PM »
Hi,

- Try to run the Reconcile Wizard on MiCollab server, it should tell you could be wrong.
- Look at the qmail/current log file, there you can see if the e-mails are sent or not, and if so there should be some error messages.

Petr

Offline smarbar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 01:36:43 PM »
Hi
These versions brought in flow through provisioning a new version of sync which utilises SDS, following the upgrade there are steps that need to be completed to getting it working, have you done these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 06:23:59 PM »
Spot on guys! Run the reconcile wizard a few times and resolved a few database inconsistencies. All good now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Cheers!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 08:28:17 AM »
BTW, the .106 version has some issues syncing and running the reconcile (returning a java error), there is a tech bulletin on it. You should update to .204 as soon as possible from within the Software panel. There is no update to Nupoint so it can all be done online, just did one about a week ago and it took about an hour including the downloads.

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 10:10:06 PM »
Yes acejavelin, I did encounter the java error initially. I contacted Mitel support about this and I was lucky as they sent me a patch for this. Once applied, no more java error and the reconcile wizard run with no issues.

Cheers!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 08:46:50 AM »
Yes acejavelin, I did encounter the java error initially. I contacted Mitel support about this and I was lucky as they sent me a patch for this. Once applied, no more java error and the reconcile wizard run with no issues.

Cheers!
Yeah, the KMS entry still says an upgrade should be performed though, I would recommend it.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 07:52:34 PM »
I also did a patch to upgrade. My upgrade to a bit longer than an hour because of customer download speed. This is still the route to go IMHO

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10