Author Topic: Micollab for business web ui  (Read 2837 times)

Offline mpmcquade

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Micollab for business web ui
« on: April 14, 2017, 11:16:29 AM »
When logging into the Web UI (https://hostname/server-manager) of our Micollab for Business server (version 7.1), the detail screen for individual users won't display for editing.  I can click on User and Services and search for a user or show all users.  When I select one by clicking on the name link or check the box next to user and click on edit, I receive a blank page in return.  This is happening in IE 11 and Chrome.  It was working correctly about 2 days ago, but now it is not.  No changes to the server since the last upgrade about a year ago other than normal adds/changes/deletes of users.  IE and Chrome tried on multiple workstations and the same issue on all.  Other functions in the UI like Micollab client services, nupoint web console, event viewer, system information, etc. are all functioning as expected.  Anyone seen this behavior and/or have any ideas?

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: Micollab for business web ui
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 09:29:20 PM »
Did you get this resolved?

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 11:07:05 PM »
This is know bug and requires a root signal-event update commend. The info in the knowledge based may not have the the correct structure though.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 12:06:13 AM »
This is know bug and requires a root signal-event update commend. The info in the knowledge based may not have the the correct structure though.
Do you know the KB ID that I can search for?

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 05:10:30 PM »
Trying to search that POS KMS isn't easy. The link I was sent in email doesn't work either. But, what they said to do from root is issue the following command:

signal-event post-app-install

When I tried it it didn't work, but checking the signal-event options, I discovered that there is an app-post-install. So, from root do a:

signal-event app-post-install

I let them know of the documentation issue and if you find it it will likely still have the wrong info :-)

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 08:57:13 PM »
Just as a follow up, it's now been posted in the KMS under SO2714

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10