Author Topic: AIN setup not working on A-470  (Read 1320 times)

Offline srirammig112

• Contributer
    • View Profile
AIN setup not working on A-470
« on: March 21, 2017, 10:49:56 AM »
Hi,
We have 2 Mitel MiVoice A-470 systems which we tried to network through AIN. The AIN along with expansion license has been applied on the Master system and we have configured the Master's IP on satellite system .We are facing an issue where we are not able to allot media resources (VoIP channels) on Satellite system. Due to this no calls are getting on both sides. I have provided the screenshots taken from both Master and Satellite systems for your reference.Since this is a first install for me so can you please provide guidance ?I have followed the technical document which i got from Mitel site but of no help.Did someone had practically experienced this issue and resolve it?

Thank you in Advance.

Offline srirammig112

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: AIN setup not working on A-470(Resolved)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 03:26:20 AM »
Update :
Seems that the Master itself allocates the Media resources for both the systems even when Satellite shows no media resources allocated.As on date the AIN set up is working but only suggestion to Mitel is to work on for a solution on how to stop Satellite system from rebooting automatically twice whenever the link to Master is down and also when the link is up. Though the Satellite works good as an individual system but that's time bound to 36 hours. Wish Mitel can solve these issues.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10