Author Topic: Applications Loading  (Read 11434 times)

cmaresca

Applications Loading
« on: July 20, 2010, 10:24:37 AM »
Hello,

I'm having an issue where if I reset or install a new phone into the system, they get stuck on "Applications Loading".  The phone functions, gets an IP on the correct VLAN, but no applications load.  This goes for new phones, as well as phones that have worked in the past, but have been rebooted.  Any ideas?  Phones are 5330's connecting to an ICP 3300.  Thanks!

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: Applications Loading
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 11:49:40 AM »
As far as I am aware the phoe is trying to load HTML apps assigned to it in the 3300 config. This can be default apps like visual voicemail or custom apps created using HTML toolkit. Is there some sort of firewall etc that could be blocking HTML downloads?

Also what version of 3300 software?

cmaresca

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 12:12:39 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  We are using version 9 on the 3300.  There are no firewalls blocking the apps from loading.  Everything was working fine as of a couple of days ago, and there have been no changes on the network.  Phones that haven't been reset are fine.  It's only those that have been rebooted and new phones experiencing the problem.

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 09:31:08 PM »
  It seems odd - but I would see if restarting the web server on the 3300 helps.  The steps to do it are http://www.mitelforums.com/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

If that failed I would try rebooting the 3300.  If that fixed it, I'd upgrade my code to the latest - if possible.

-Chak

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10