Author Topic: Mailbox Limitson Nupoint  (Read 3347 times)

Offline ctmedina

• View Profile
    • Just me, and my ramblings
Mailbox Limitson Nupoint
« on: July 29, 2010, 09:04:42 PM »
I was trying to enable a mailbox to ve able to store more than 72 messages. The LCOS only lets me chnage it to anything below 73? What is up with that number. How does it determine that number. Any way around this?

Carlos Medina

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mailbox Limitson Nupoint
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 09:08:07 PM »
Carlos,
I thought the limit was 90, but was just updated to 200 messages via v14.1. Let me check tomorrow and get back to you....

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 08:01:37 AM »
I never understood that limitation.   Seems too arbitrary.  It's been that way since the Centigram days.
To get more, you need to set up some type of overflow mailbox via FCOS and a mailbox list.
Works, but then you have to check 2 mailboxes.

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:24:11 PM by ralph »

Offline ctmedina

• View Profile
    • Just me, and my ramblings
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 01:05:34 PM »
How do you setup this mailbox list?

Here is some background info. We have a call director that provides callers with information on various subjects. Options 1 thru 6 lead to sub menu and provide a couple of options. One is to leave a message. The intent is that all the questions the callers have will be answered by the greeting played at different menu options. All of the submenus include the option to leave a message. We were using 1 mailbox, but it got full opn the first day. I have actually now created 7 mailboxes one for each of the sub menus plus the main menu.

I do not want to leave all 7 mailboxes out there, but unless I can have just 1 MB with at least 100-200 message limit I have to go with this option. The users then have to login to 7 different mailboxes to check for messages. I currently only have a MWI on several phones for the main MB.

Any ideas?

Also, I am trying to either automate the call director report, or give access to somone to view it and then reset it. How do you create users for your Nupoiint Admin screen?

Carlos "I promise I will break it" Medina

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10