Author Topic: MiCollab Client Console "No available lines" on transfer  (Read 2544 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
MiCollab Client Console "No available lines" on transfer
« on: July 07, 2016, 10:08:57 AM »
I have a client with MiCollab Client 7.1 and the attendant console, when they have a call on hold and get 2nd call and attempt to transfer the call from the console, it fails with the message "No lines available" or something similar, but transferring from the phone itself works fine. The phone has 4 multi-call appearances of itself and in MiCollab Client Service blade I have done a resync and I think a line monitor refresh but when I click the refresh icon it pops up saying "Please ensure that PBX node is up" and I click OK, but I don't know how to verify the refresh is occurring.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab Client Console "No available lines" on transfer
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 11:15:24 AM »
I have a client with MiCollab Client 7.1 and the attendant console, when they have a call on hold and get 2nd call and attempt to transfer the call from the console, it fails with the message "No lines available" or something similar, but transferring from the phone itself works fine. The phone has 4 multi-call appearances of itself and in MiCollab Client Service blade I have done a resync and I think a line monitor refresh but when I click the refresh icon it pops up saying "Please ensure that PBX node is up" and I click OK, but I don't know how to verify the refresh is occurring.

Hi ace. How did you resolve this issue? I have the same case. No line available. Thanks

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 04:14:43 PM »

Hi ace , did u resolve your issue ?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 04:17:38 PM »

I'm sorry... That was a year and half and a different company ago, I'm sure it was resolved I just don't remember what/how.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 04:20:31 PM »

I'm sorry... That was a year and half and a different company ago, I'm sure it was resolved I just don't remember what/how.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

OK  thanks.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10