Author Topic: Clearing the "Call Me Back"feature on a 5220 phone with multiple voice mail boxe  (Read 4973 times)

Offline rj1963

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I have some phones (5220) that have access to another voice mail box besides there own, and the call me back feature is lit, and I do not know how to remove the flashing light. I have cleared the message from the personal voice mail box, but do not know how to clear from remote mail box. See below:

Card Type : DNI Line                                                            
Circuit Location : 12 1 1 2 1                                                  
Extension : 3150                                                                
Active Features :                                                              
Message Waiting Lamp On                                                        
Callback Messages : 1

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Is the call back from the VM or from another phone? If it is from another phone you will need to read the message and then either call them back or delete the message, I suggest deleting. You will need to make sure that you are allowed to erase call back messages, found in the COS of the set.

Offline rj1963

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I have checked the messages and the mail box is empty. We do get the "Call Me Back " feature on phones, and I can clear that feature with the message button on the phone. The issue I am having is that the mail box in question does not have physical phone attached to it, so I have no "Message " button on the phone in order to clear it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10