Author Topic: PrairieFyre 5.7  (Read 12171 times)

Offline ctmedina

• View Profile
    • Just me, and my ramblings
PrairieFyre 5.7
« on: April 27, 2010, 09:01:04 AM »
Has anyone upgraded to PrairieFyre 5.7. I am currently running 5.4 sp2.

I am also doing a 4.1 upgrade to our 3300 environment. Can I still call it 3300, or do I have to say MCD now. IN any case just wanted to see if anyone has run into any problems. We are going to be doing a Windows 7 rollout soon and I think the new release supports windows 7 as a client.

But does it break anything. JUst doing my due diligence...

I did have a pre-release of the 5.7 code, but I decided not to use it becasue we found a different work around. We had some windows 7 clients that were not working.

Yes I am talking about the Contact Center Management (CCM)

Thanks,
Carlos Medina

Offline Mitel100

• View Profile
Re: PrairieFyre 5.7
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »
Haven't yet no, but I will be upgrading my test lab soon.

Offline ctmedina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 08:02:14 AM »
Wow, test lab! What is that? My test lab is my live systems...

Lucky You! :o

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 09:00:36 PM »
  While I haven't done 5.7 yet - my prior upgrades have been painless.  Overall I'm happy with that product....

-Chak

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 09:03:17 AM »
Wow, test lab! What is that? My test lab is my live systems...

Lucky You! :o

As VARs we have to be able to give things a trial run before they go into our production sites. Eventually it all comes back to us.

Online v2win

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 01:56:07 PM »

As VARs we have to be able to give things a trial run before they go into our production sites. Eventually it all comes back to us.
[/quote]

I wish my lab had equipment that wasn't outdated or taken for emergency spares an not replaced.

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 03:36:22 PM »
  Ditto v2win - I'll spend all this time setting up a nice test/demo environment and I'm luck if it lasts a month.

-Chak

Offline phonelady55

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 08:43:37 AM »
Good morning,

Yesterday our Prairiefyre was upgraded to 5.7 (IE8 installed on agent PC's).  After the upgrade, the agents were receiving the following pop up (they are running an agent marquee to indicate queue status)

Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 sp1 is required to run this application

That was installed and still continues to pop up and the agent marquee is not accessible - any ideas??

Offline Mitel100

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »
I would try and un-install CCC and then re-install CCC application on one PC and see what happens. I can remember there might be something wrong with the updater for CCC in this version.

Let us know how you get on.

Offline ctmedina

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 08:49:36 AM »
I did the upgrade and I have not run into that problem. We had already pushed out .net 3.5 sp1 to our users for some other reason so when the users started the client it just upgraded in the background. I still need to go back and verify some other users, but so far I have not had many problems with .net or any others. I still cannot run CCC on my win7 load.

I have seen the cleint setup do some starange things. In the past I have had to unzip it manually and run different pieces seperately.

Carlos

Offline phonelady55

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 01:44:44 PM »
I had some incorrect information from my help desk; they pushed out the .net 3.5 sp1 and after that all the users needed was a system reboot; the rep's marquee's are now operational!

Thanks everyone!

Offline ctmedina

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »
Awesome, it is always something right?

Now I got a question. I have made a ton of changes to my ACDs. I recreated all my agent IDs. I had some DB corruption that I fixed with a restore, but prior to that I duplicated an ACD path. I guess let meexplain...

I had an acd path that when I clicked on it i path assignment it gave me an error, "Could not read/view tuple..."

Before we called tech support, I duplicated the ACD path in case something happened. The path was still working, but I could not modify any settings or delete it. I replaced the new path everywhere the old path was, call directors, speed calls, PF, oaisys, etc...

Tech support said backup and restore. Did that and the error went away. Now I have 2 paths, but only need 1. I am going to stay with the new path I created, but I have a problem.

I updated everything in PF. I can synch the server with my 3 nodes in the enterprise with ACDs. Most of the stats look good, but I cannot get my calls waiting to increment. All I get is a ? Also, since it does not say calls waiting then the longest waiting timer does not show anything other than 00:00

Now I have been monitioring and the queue is pretty busy, but I cannot say with 100% certaintity that they have or have not been in queue. I have called into the queue and have heard the hold music we have, but not sure if I was actually in queue?

I put the old variables in PF back in and they are also at ? and 00:00. I get agents logged in, calls handled, etc, but not the 2 other ones.

Any ideas. I checed the real time licenses and everything is configured for real time events and reporting.

Thanks,
Carlos Medina

Offline Mitel100

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 11:22:54 AM »
There could be two problems here:

1 - Real time reporting is not enabled in the Path
2 - In the PF configuration you have both paths on the same controller using the same reporting number

Check into these two first.

Regards

hgvelasco

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 03:27:22 PM »
Anyone known witch are the news in 5.7 version.

I have 5.3 and I'd like knows the diferentes between.

Regards

Offline phonelady55

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 04:15:52 PM »
www.prairiefyre.com; Corporate; Headlines will illustrate the enhancements to 5.7

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10