Author Topic: How to setup Loadspeaker Paging on Mitel 3300 CXi  (Read 7604 times)

Offline gimitel

• View Profile
How to setup Loadspeaker Paging on Mitel 3300 CXi
« on: April 26, 2010, 10:12:54 PM »
Can somebody help me how to setup Loadspeaker paging on Mitel 3300 CXi. What i want to program, is to dial an feature access code + extenshon number(internal) in order to page individual extension.

Thanks

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How to setup Loadspeaker Paging on Mitel 3300 CXi
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 07:08:46 AM »
You will need to program the feature access code for direct page. Make sure that direct page allow is enabled in the class of service. After this you just need to dial the FAC you programmed and the extension of the phone you wish to page.

You can also set up page groups to page multiple sets at once.

Or you can program a direct page button on the set so you don't have to dial the FAC each time.

Offline hsearson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 04:09:15 PM »
And from what i know it works like this

dp access code + extension
dp access code + * pages all phones (must be set to be allowed to be page in cos)
dp access code + 0+page group number + # (at our office it's *7 + 01 + # this pages every phone in paging group 1)
dp access code + # pages all phones in your home paging group

Offline gimitel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »
You will need to program the feature access code for direct page. Make sure that direct page allow is enabled in the class of service. After this you just need to dial the FAC you programmed and the extension of the phone you wish to page.

You can also set up page groups to page multiple sets at once.

Or you can program a direct page button on the set so you don't have to dial the FAC each time.

Thanks for the help

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10