Author Topic: Mitel 3300 Tech  (Read 3870 times)

Offline natemc82

• View Profile
Mitel 3300 Tech
« on: December 18, 2015, 02:05:09 PM »
We are looking for a senior Mitel 3300/5000 Tech for the Indianapolis, IN area, bonus points if they know ShoreTel.  PM or email resume.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel 3300 Tech
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 03:04:58 PM »
FYI... Mitel certified techs on the 3300 and 5000 are hard to come by these days... most places are looking for 12-18 months before finding a qualified person, if they find one at all, often having to go to a recruiting service. I know 2 other companies in my area (MN-ND-SD area) that have been looking for a qualified senior tech for some time.

The problem is most companies know the value of these people now... they are willing to go to great lengths to get and keep techs like this. I have seen techs turn down significant hourly rates, large signing bonuses, and all moving expenses covered because it isn't enough to make it worth their while leaving their current employer. So take that for what it is worth...

Best of luck to you! And if you somehow manage to get more interest than the rest of us, pass them on to us. :)

Offline atrain24

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 02:56:24 PM »
I think one of the frustrating parts for many people like myself is the fact that channel partners aren't leveraging using remote resources...The only thing you require locally is feet on the street to rack and stack the gear.
Many Customers prefer training in person too which I did accommodate in the past, although costlier whatever it takes to appease the Client.
I was recently at a company for 3 years where they did use me as a remote resource and it worked exceptionally great. The client base was all in the EST and I am PST.
There were times the Customer wanted myself onsite so I would simply fly out to see them.

I am highly skilled in both MiVoice and MiCC (15 yrs experience). I am an independant consultant/contractor with a registered business and am ready to assist any Mitel channel partner in providing an exceptional Customer service experience.

So if anyone is open to discussing performing some work remotely, feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,
Josh

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:02:51 PM by atrain24 »

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 04:20:17 PM »
Hi Josh,
I believe we may have met at one point in our careers.

I agree with your assessment about remote resources.
That's exactly what I'm doing now.
It's working exceptionally well for everyone.

Ralph

Offline atrain24

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 06:17:50 PM »
Would enjoy touching base with you Ralph to get a feel for what you're seeing out there.

Josh

Offline mszodiac

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 11:39:19 AM »
Would you be able to give me a ball-park hourly rate of a remote resource tech in US and Canada? It's something I'm starting to consider.  Thank you!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10