Author Topic: Verint  (Read 4514 times)

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Verint
« on: April 12, 2010, 09:43:51 AM »
I have a customer with Verint Audio Log. I recently upgraded their Mitel equipment from a SX-200 to a 3300. The Audio Log portion seems to be having issues overlapping calls. I do not take care of this equipment nor do I know anything about how it works, but of course everyone expects me to come up with the solution. All I know is that the Audio Log should get the SMDR that I provide it and tag recordings based on that information. There are two physical T1 taps that go to this server and it doesn't always stop recording when it should. From what I am told two or three calls may be in one recording.

So my short question to this long mess is: does anyone have experience with these guys?

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
Re: Verint
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 09:15:20 PM »
  Do you have a sample of the SMDR before and after?  Perhaps it's just an option you can adjust as to what is logged?

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 08:58:03 AM »
They claim that they are getting the records twice and when I monitor the SMDR stream they are not being duplicated.

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »
  Yuk - I'd dump the stream to a text file and say....SEEEE!  Is that app using the standard SMDR port to collect the data? 

telnet <mitel IP> 1752 > c:\log.txt

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 07:28:52 AM »
That is how I am getting it, they have a copy of about an hour or so worth of it.

I'm not too sure how good these guys are at what they do. They claim to be the highest rated by Verint in my region but we will see.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 07:58:12 AM »
Chak,
I found the telnet redirect solution you posted interesting.   Never thought of that.   Unfortunanly, I wasn't able to make the redirect work.   You sure of that command?

Ralph
Cat Food

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 07:05:23 PM »
  Right you are - I could have sworn I'd done that in the past.  Anyway, here is the correct way to do it with the default windows command line telnet:

telnet -f c:\log.txt <mitel IP> 1752

Drop the < >;s

-Chak

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10