Author Topic: SX2000, Users PKM 12 has stopped working after power downs.  (Read 1347 times)

Offline jexley

• View Profile
  Hi,
      I have a question regarding a configuration error on a Redundant SX2000 with 8 Peripherals and ICP 3300. I inherited these systems when I started working here, no previous PABX experience just networking.

All has been good for some time with the SX2000 Light Redundancy switching plane over every night A to B, B to A etc. But last weekend we had three power failures in the building. After the first one the SX2000 had lost its date and time. These were readded and phones all updated correctly. The next two times all came up as good.

The problem we have now is that for a user their PKM 12 has stopped working.

When trying to see their profile in OPSMAN using MAC Change it loads but then a box appears with:

The Move, Adds and Changes application could not
                Retrieve the user information from Hsl_sx2k.
      Reason: The user information does not exist or is incomplete.

Then for "Additional Information":

SS4 BUTTON SPEED CALL

Number.

I can then only hit the OK box which takes me out of the MAC for that extension.

Does this point to a profile sheet being corrupted or unable to read it ? Not sure where to look !

I access via the Ops Manager which reports as being 6.11 (Server) then from Help tab then, About as being 7.3 build (6.11.1.1). Then going into Utilities, then System Management, select SX2000, login then it reports as “Operating with MS2015-F-UK-00, Edition SX.W16.11”.

I have a list of commands which all seem to report back as good SH ST AL, FIL STAT RED, DBMS STAT and DBMS CH F which all run with no errors.

On launching the 3300 ICP SW Ver 6.0.5.7 management it also reports as no alarms.

Please let me know if you need any further information! or any clues would be a great help.

Thanks and Regards
John

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10