Author Topic: "IC Call To *extension*" instead of "Call Routing to *extension*"  (Read 1848 times)

Offline xxovermetalxx

• View Profile
Hello everyone,

I am programming some new phones. For some reason, every time I call one of them, on the phone I am calling from it says "IC to*number/user name*". Another phone I programmed on the same day reacts normally...when I dial the number, my phone shows "Call Routing for *number/user name*. When I dial the number of the problem phone and see the IC message, maybe a second or two goes by and the problem phone picks up automatically, and I can speak through my phone and it comes out the problem phone. It is acting as an intercom....and I cannot seems to figure out how to make it stop acting that way.

Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated. I am thinking it is something pretty simple but I cannot seem to figure out what I'm missing.

Thank you!

Offline Hovus

• View Profile
Re: "IC Call To *extension*" instead of "Call Routing to *extension*"
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 04:52:55 PM »
In the Flags, Handsfree On/Off is set to Yes and Ring Intercom Always On/Off is set to No. Make Handsfree - No, Ring Intercom - Yes.

or

If you have a Forwarding Path on that phone, likely Voicemail, double click the path and set the FWD Type - IC to Yes. Right now, it's set to No.

Doing either of the options will make the call ring at the phone instead of going over the speaker automatically.

Offline xxovermetalxx

• View Profile
Re: "IC Call To *extension*" instead of "Call Routing to *extension*"
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 07:52:06 AM »
That did it! Thank you very much for the reply!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10