Author Topic: How to setup ACD?  (Read 14699 times)

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How to setup ACD?
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 10:31:23 PM »
You need to create an ACD Path and enter the Agent Group into the Path.
The Path is what determines the way the call is handled through the queue.

The ACD Path is the dialable number not the Agent Group, it will make more sense when you look at ACD Path.

You would then direct the DID to the ACD Path.

If you only want a simple setup I would also look at ACD Express. (Check the help files for more detail)

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 12:15:57 PM »
Thanks. By adding ACD Path and assigning the DID number to ACD patch, i can make the calls from PSTN to ACD Agents.

When i make a call from PSTN to ACD path number, i can here ring back from PSTN whole the agents are busy. Is there any way we can enable announcement when  all agents are busy?

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2014, 07:32:00 PM »
Yes you can have 4 announcements set at specified intervals. Customers will get the greeting and then hear MOH while they wait to be answered.
Look at the help on the path.
You have recording start time (How long before greeting is played) and then recording DN (This is normally a RAD Greeting) that will be enough to get you started.

You will have to look at how to program and record RAD Greetings and add these to the path.

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 04:51:02 PM »
The attached document shows the procedure i followed to make the announcement work when call made to ACD group.
Still when calls made from PSTN to ACD Group and if ACD Agents are busy, I can hear ringback instead of playing the audio files uploaded.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 08:48:48 PM »
I would recommend you read the help on acd. Your greetings need to be uploaded to the rad set 10. If you leave the music source to none it will use the system default if programmed

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 10:51:33 PM »
You need to associate 2005 to the RAD set 10 in the VM Greetings Form.
You also need to set the COS of port 2005 to ensure it is set as a recorded announcement device (there will be an option in the COS)
You have also uploaded the greeting in to the MOH not the RAD, check the button next to RAD Greeting when you upload and set it as 1.
In your ACD Path the embedded music source is what MOH will play after the greeting. It is not an actual greeting.

If you want another greeting you will need to use another VM Port. The 3300 is very inefficient in this way.

The help files really have a lot of info so I would start there.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10