Author Topic: Copy or export vm greetings  (Read 4964 times)

Offline kmulkey

• View Profile
Copy or export vm greetings
« on: June 02, 2014, 11:53:01 AM »
Is there a way to copy/export voicemail greetings to my laptop? If so, would someone list the steps? We need to document the verbiage for all of our mailboxes that have a call flow. Our version is NuPoint Build: 15.0.0.37.01. Thanks!

Offline pmhaynes

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Copy or export vm greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:21:42 PM »
none that i know of, although i did hear that it could be done.
I guess is no one here has posted away then you probably cant

Offline vlevalois

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 12:39:08 PM »
I found a way to export your personal mailbox greetings that works well.  You'll need the login info for each of your users to the MAS portal if running a NuPoint in a MAS, otherwise I'm not sure if te dedicated server version of the NuPoint has the 'portal' webpage.

Once logged in, select the mailbox from the menu on the left then select the Greetings tab.  Checkmark the greeting you want to download and in Chrome or IE, clicking "Play" will cause the WAV file of the greeting you selected to be downloaded automatically (Chrome) or you'll get a prompt to do so (IE).  Not sure how Firefox behaves.

Offline chadmaynard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 12:58:24 PM »
I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone is looking for a solution in the future:

The NuPoint call flow audio can be downloaded from /usr/vm/audio/store from the server. The audio files are formatted/encoded in Mono 8000Hz 32-bit float Little-endian unsigned 8-bit PCM.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10