Author Topic: Mitel Call History Key  (Read 3402 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Mitel Call History Key
« on: May 20, 2014, 01:30:39 PM »
I've got a phone that when I put the call history button on it doesn't stay light like the rest of our phones and when he pushes after we test it shows no missed calls. Now I can have him go through the super key and look at call history that way. Is there a way to fix this and he could just hit the key "call history" like the rest of the phone? I know its not a LED issue if he presses his second line it lights up and that's the same key just on a different page. I've deleted the key and reprogrammed it but no luck.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:08:38 AM by ralph »

Offline jrg0852

• Look out for the next tech. because it may be you!
    • View Profile
Re: Call History Key
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 02:09:23 PM »
When programming it, are you just calling it "Call History" on the dropdown, or are you making it the real deal, which is "Phone App.", then far right make it "Call History" on the dropdown.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 03:13:45 PM »
Under label I call it "call history" then under line type I select "call history" this is how all other phones are setup and I have no issue with those. If I look at my call history it always stays light and If I press it on the top of the display I can scroll through calls.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 09:19:03 PM »
Does the phone have the same COS as the others and is the call history > 0 in the Service Details tab for that user?

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Re: Mitel Call History Key
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 09:11:17 AM »
Thanks Sarond,

His history was set to 0 for some reason. I've changed this to match the rest of our phones I havne't confirmed it worked yet but I'm sure that's my problem. I didn't know this field existed under service details.

Thanks!

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel Call History Key
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 08:16:25 PM »
If I remember correctly you can change the global settings for this in system options so you don't forget this again when you add a new phone. Simple things make life easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10