Author Topic: YA Setup Problem  (Read 4107 times)

tfung

YA Setup Problem
« on: April 21, 2009, 02:36:18 AM »
Hi all, we are having an issue with our YA client - it constantly says "your device appears to be out of service. Please contact your system administrator for assistance". The problem is complicated by the fact it only happens on this extension. i.e. in YA Admin tool, I setup user John Smith with Desk Phone extension - 123 - I get this error msg. If I set him up with 124, it works fine.

The only thing with Ext 123 is that it used to be working perfectly on the Mitel 3300 ICP. The user moved to a different building and we removed his extension so we can put him onto another phone system (Ericsson BP 250). Now that he is back, we created his extension again and everything works i.e. all his Mobile Extension, message bank etc works fine, just YA can't sign in to that extension. Any reason?

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: YA Setup Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 07:46:33 AM »
Does the user happen to be an ACD agent?

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:05:39 PM by ralph »

tfung

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 06:10:43 PM »
Hi Ralph,

The user is not in ACD, however, I have resolved the issue overnight - it appears that the YA Server must have still got that MAC / ARP cached in the system for that phone. Anyway, rebooted the YA server and it started to work straight away. (Mind you, I think restarting the YA Server service might also resolve the problem).

Thomas

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 08:35:51 AM »
Thanks for the update.
I have seen issues when using YA Softphone as an ACD agent.   Something to do with a feature enabled in the COS.  "Enable Make Busy on Login"   If it was disabled it cause problems.   

Ralph
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:28:38 AM by ralph »

Offline v2win

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 08:55:28 AM »
I believe the YA server service restarts every night around midnight.

Quaxianum

YA Setup Problem
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »
This is either a sign from god, or a problem from vista.

When I hit the thing I d/led from the site Conquer_v5156.exe a message comes up which says that it has stopped working. So how do I fix it?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10