Author Topic: sx200ML Voicemail help  (Read 5030 times)

Offline telecom_guy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
sx200ML Voicemail help
« on: September 01, 2009, 11:34:44 AM »
Hey guys,

We recently have taken over a small facility and they have an sx200.  I have work a little with the sx200, but we have a new extension that just keeps ringing and does not go to voicemail.  I'm not sure what form or where I set it to go to voicemail.  I've check the call rerouting table and its not similar to what I'm use to looking at compared with the sx2000.  Can someone give advice where to set this up?

Thanks

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: sx200ML Voicemail help
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 07:14:45 AM »
In the call reroute table there are a few fields that you need to enter the voice mail pilot number in, voicemail number for this tenant, CFNA reroute, CFB, and maybe something else.

Also, if the set is programmed as a different tenant than the other sets you need to program the above for that tenant.

Offline Northeaster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »
As mentioned above, make sure that the new set, is in the same tenant as everyone else, as call forwarding is control on a per tenant basis.  If it needs to be in a different tenant, for other reasons, compare form 19's fields between the two tenants, and make the call fwd no answer and call fwd busy answer points go to the same place (the voicemail hunt group access code).  Be aware that other sets, in this other tenant will then go to VM as well, so you may have to create a new tenant for the new set, if you don't want this.

Offline telecom_guy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 09:10:57 AM »
Ok, thanks for the info I went into the mailbox itself and turn on no answer callforward and busy callforward through the prompts.  It appears once an extension is created, the voicemail is added but not routed.

WRABBAKS73

sx200ML Voicemail help
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 06:45:29 AM »
On our portaum voicemail, it plays GMT for Announce Date and Time.  Is there a way we could change it to a different timezone?

Thanks

siLent_sTeZel

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 07:48:36 AM »
The SX-200 ML is based on the core hardware and software of the highly successful SX-200 LIGHT PBX and provides the same functionality in a smaller footprint. Customers benefit from investment protection through a clear migration path to the larger SX-200 LIGHT platform which supports up to 500 extensions.This might be good for the voicemail.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10