Author Topic: Call Forwarding not dialing 800 number  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Sosipater

• View Profile
Call Forwarding not dialing 800 number
« on: February 21, 2015, 07:30:43 PM »
So what we have is an extension that the destination of a ring group. That extension will call my cell phone number when I set it as the call forward number, but when I put in the 800 number for our night and weekend answering service it rings the Call Rerouting First Alternative. Well, there is dead air as it rings that extension but there is no audio of the rings, and then it rolls over to the voicemail associated with the CRFA. Any thoughts or questions?

Offline Sosipater

• View Profile
Re: Call Forwarding not dialing 800 number
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 09:06:25 PM »
An additional wrinkle: it appears I can add in a different 800 number and things work. I have contacted the answering service and they claim that nothing has changed in how they're handling calls. Being a Mitel beginner, can anyone point me to how I would log and trace the call process until it leaves the 3300?

Offline Rixy

• View Profile
Re: Call Forwarding not dialing 800 number
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 05:56:55 AM »
I can only comment from the UK, Are you using ISDN/analogue or SIP for your external lines?

If you are using ISDN, i would recommend the CCS TRACE ENABLE CONTINOUS under Maintenance Commands. For SIP, you need can use the SIP TCPDUMP ON/OFF commands under the same form.

When using CCS TRACE, make sure you turn it off once you have finished your trace, using CCS TRACE DISABLE.

That's where i would start.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10